© 2016, SIMPOL Initiative
SIMPOL Initiative (“SIMPOL”) is a consortium of:
- University of Zürich, Switzerland
- Scuola IMT (Istituzioni, Mercati, Tecnologie) Alti Studi Di Lucca, Italy
- GCF – Global Climate Forum EV, Germany
- Universite Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne, France
- Institut Jozef Stefan, Slovenia
- London Institute for Mathematical Sciences, United Kingdom
Use of this website constitutes agreement by users of this website with the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site and by showing and / or using this website you confirm, that you read these terms and conditions and understood and agree and you are committed to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this website. SIMPOL reserves the right to update these conditions of use and any other information on this site at any time without prior notice.
Copyright, Trademarks and Permissions
- All rights reserved. All content (texts, trademarks, illustrations, photos, graphics, files, designs, arrangements etc.) on this website are protected by copyright and other protective laws.
- The contents of this website are to be used in accordance with Internet regulations.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in publications, statistical data available on this website, names, acronyms and logos and with respect to the “look and feel” of this website belong to their legal owners.
- This website can contain elements that are protected by copyright and by other laws that are subject to the copyright or other rights of third parties and that are correspondingly protected for these third parties.
- All articles, abstracts, books, charts, pictures, papers, working papers, videos and simulations (“material”) contained in this Website are protected by copyright laws, and may not be used commercially or similarly exploited in any form without the express prior written permission of their legal owners.
- Users may use SIMPOL website content on the following conditions without obtaining written permission from SIMPOL:
- Users may download, copy, use, display, print out, copy or photocopy any SIMPOL material for non-commercial purposes.
- Users may use or reproduce provided materials in their own publications free of charge, provided that the authors are cited with the source and with respect to translations, a statement is included that the translation is not an official translation.
- No rights regarding any of the content or other elements of this website will be transferred to yourself by downloading, copying, using, displaying, printing out, photocopying or redistributing.
- Users may include electronic links to SIMPOL website and materials on it in any form and place, as long as, this:
- Does not infringe the intellectual property rights of SIMPOL, in particular with respect to its names, acronyms and logos; and is not misleading, for instance by implying endorsement by or affiliation with SIMPOL.
- All content (texts, trademarks, illustrations, photos, graphics, files, designs, arrangements etc.) are provided by SIMPOL for informational purposes only.
- SIMPOL takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials.
- SIMPOL does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information or material on this website. Under no circumstances shall SIMPOL be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered in connection with reliance by any person on any such information or material.
- SIMPOL assumes no liability or guarantee for the uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free operation of this site. You agree to that the download or other form of obtaining materials and information from SIMPOL website is done according to your own discretion and on own risk and that you are solely responsible for any resulting damage, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the intellectual property rights and/or copyrights of any material on this website are those of the named authors, organisations or legal entities and are not necessarily those of SIMPOL.
- References in any material on this website to specific legal entities, products or services do not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by SIMPOL in preference to similar legal entities, products or services that are not mentioned.
- SIMPOL website may contain electronic links (cross references) to other websites that are run by third parties. This does not imply any endorsement or responsibility on the part of SIMPOL with respect to the opinions, views, ideas, political statements, data or products presented on other websites. SIMPOL takes no responsibility for the content of these other websites.
- Nothing on SIMPOL and third parties´ websites and shall be construed as containing any investment recommendation or advice, or as constituting an offer or invitation by or on behalf of SIMPOL to subscribe for, purchase or sell any shares, securities or other financial instruments.
- SIMPOL has carefully compiled the contents of this website in accordance with their current state of knowledge. Access to and use of this website, as well as web sites related or connected to this by links, are at the user’s own risk and responsibility. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded.
- SIMPOL bears no responsibility or liability for damage of any kind, also for indirect or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of this website or websites related or connected to this by links.
- SIMPOL claims no intellectual property rights over the material users upload to the website. SIMPOL does not pre-screen the uploaded material and takes no responsibility for the uploaded material. SIMPOL have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is uploaded to the website.
- By usage of this website users should defend SIMPOL against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought by a third-party alleging that, users materials is violating or misappropriating the intellectual property rights or other applicable law of a third-party.
- SIMPOL may at any time without notice add, update or modify material on this website, limit or extend the access to any part of this website including single content.
- For the protection of your personal data from unauthorized access and misuse extensive technical and operational safeguards were undertaken. Our security procedures are regularly reviewed and adjusted to the technological progress. However, SIMPOL does not take responsibility for any technical and/or safety failures that will cause personal data loss.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute a waiver of any of the privileges or immunities of SIMPOL in any jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Swiss Confederation.